The Porch on embarkation?

Miss SeaBee

Does anyone know if The Porch will be open for lunch on Reflection on embarkation day? I am hoping to avoid the buffet for lunch, and although I know Bistro on 5 is an option, I think the Porch would be a lovely place to enjoy our first lunch. I know we don't have all the facts about Reflection, yet, but maybe someone who has been on Silhouette can share whether the Porch is open for lunch on embarkation on that ship? Thanks!

Does anyone know if The Porch will be open for lunch on Reflection on embarkation day? I am hoping to avoid the buffet for lunch, and although I know Bistro on 5 is an option, I think the Porch would be a lovely place to enjoy our first lunch. I know we don't have all the facts about Reflection, yet, but maybe someone who has been on Silhouette can share whether the Porch is open for lunch on embarkation on that ship? Thanks!

Don't know, but if it is, ask for Madeline!!

Was there a charge on embarcation day for lunch?

I've read conflicting infomation as to whether there is a charge for breakfast. I know they are open, but does the $5 charge apply or is that just for lunch/dinner?

The $5 isn't really an issue - but there will be 12 of us! The question always comes down to will there be room for all of us and will we be able to find a table where we can all sit together!?

For that reason alone, we have always just opted for the MDR.

The $5 isn't really an issue - but there will be 12 of us! The question always comes down to will there be room for all of us and will we be able to find a table where we can all sit together!?

For that reason alone, we have always just opted for the MDR.

See what you can get at the porch, if there is no room, you can opt for the MDR.:D

Archived