Canopy Tour Adventure from Mo'Bay with Carnival

jeffs713

My wife and I will be sailing on the Carnival Magic on January 6th, and are looking at excursions for Jamaica. We're stopping in Mo'Bay, and while she has been there once before (2007), I've never been there. She really wants me to see Jamaica, but doesn't have much interest in going to Dunn River Falls (she went there last time). We also don't want to drop much more than $100/pp, and we only want to go through Carnival in Mo'Bay.

Has anyone been on the "Canopy Tour Adventure"? (this is the excursion we are looking at the closest)

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/423022

• 4 weeks later...

We did the zip line excursion through Carnival when we were on the Conquest in October 2010. It was AWESOME!! There were 8 of us that went and we loved it. It was a short ride to the excursion. The people at the tour company were awesome and afterwards DH and the rest of the guys got Red Stripe beer from the little store they had. There is some walking involved and you will need a good pair of tennis shoes.

• 6 months later...

Archived