Horrible customer service

tls1012

hey Chuck, how have you been? I saw your post and see that you two are on the Star in Oct...we are sailing on her in November!

Have a great cruise,

Bev & Alan

hey Bev and Alan... hope you guys are doing well.. we will keep the Star warm for you... no haven though :( When are you going in November... Cindy and Kent are sailing in November too..can't remember the date

I have noticed that customer service in America tends to be a lot better than in Europe.

Possibly this is because American businesses uphold the fundamental belief that the customer is always right, but then again, maybe it's because they're likely to be carrying a gun.

Why do people think "good customer service" means getting whatever you want?!

Well, you can phrase it like that. More precisely though, good customer service means that customer is convinced that he wants what he got.

Well what does the contract state, is the OP eligible for price reduction or not? Why do people just "expect" a credit even when they are not elgible for one?

Because of "everybody owes me" and "it's never my fault" mentality. If you read some of the other OP posts, they are quite entertaining. I especially enjoyed reading a post where OP signed a document allowing her kid to self-checkout from a kid's club and blaming that kid's club and that cruise line when her kid actually did that.

Archived