Horrible customer service

tls1012

I have cruised a few times and I have NEVER in my life had such rude customer service people and such a unbending rep!!!! The price of my cruise went down almost $300 and they REFUSED to do anything but give me a lower deck room that fits 4! Whoopie, it's only 2 of us and I would rather get on board credit. Remind me NEVER to book another cruise with them EVER!!!! :mad:

Did you mean to post this on the Carnival board? You've never posted about NCL previously, so it's a bit out of the blue for you to complain about a NCL customer service rep.

If you want help with NCL, we need a few more details. If you just wanted to vent, THAT SUCKS, man!!! :eek:

I have cruised a few times and I have NEVER in my life had such rude customer service people and such a unbending rep!!!! The price of my cruise went down almost $300 and they REFUSED to do anything but give me a lower deck room that fits 4! Whoopie, it's only 2 of us and I would rather get on board credit. Remind me NEVER to book another cruise with them EVER!!!! :mad:

How nice of you to come here and vent. But from what I can tell, you have never sailed NCL (unless that is the cruise you are getting ready to take and are complaining about) and interestingly enough have provided no details. Customer service people from where? NCL, the airlines, your TA, who?

Without more details, I'm afraid you're just blowing smoke :rolleyes:

I am always amazed at those always equate a price drop to a price drop in airline fares. Actually Southwest and Air Tran will give you a credit for one from purchase if the price drops and you contact them. I always keep watch of airline prices and have a $53 credit for my next flight already.

Your signature doesn't mention any NCL cruises coming up. Can you give us more info?

Probably on the CCL board right now trying to figure out where her post went :confused:

maybe not... according to the OP's profile the OP has not logged on since posting. still gotta wonder if it is Carnival complaint as there are no NCL cruises listed.

Ok your wish is granted........... We ALL Remind you now to NEVER book with them EVER !!!! :rolleyes: Seriously , FOREVER + 1 DAY. Who ever They are?

Feel better now ? lol

cheers...the Ump...:D

And Tina is gone never to be heard from again:D

Archived