New cruiser - questions about art supplies

fzombi

Yes, I also loved Gourmet's great quotation and am painting it very amateurishly into a picture to frame. Its so true.

The best advice I was given on my cruise was 'just go with it'... 'just go with the flow' .. 'go with an open mind'. We did, and it was awesome.

How they do such food for so many people is amazing.

We 'just went with it' when two ports of call were cancelled. Nothing we could do, no good fretting. At one we had people waiting to greet us. They understood.

We were also told it would be too 'posh' (P and O). It wasn't. It was mostly people living their dream. I didn't meet any 'up their own b*ms'

We weren't together the whole time.. we did our own things for a few hours a day. We like different lectures and events and would not dream of dragging the other one to something not of remote interest. That was a great move.

My advice is lighten up and go with the advice I got and keep a totally open mind. You might just enjoy it.....

• 1 month later...

How about looking up artists that share your interests in your Ports Of Call and visit their Galleries, shops, or plan to visit the artist in person?

You can haul all of the fresh fruit and apples you want to your cabin from the buffet

How about looking up artists that share your interests in your Ports Of Call and visit their Galleries, shops, or plan to visit the artist in person?

You can haul all of the fresh fruit and apples you want to your cabin from the buffet

Not a bad suggestion at all but 'art' is a very general term, I dont think there is much in my 'area' of art in the southeast Americas at all. I am hoping to find some wood carving or something while in port, I've dabbled in that and really appreciate the skill, but gallery art in a port town I'd expect to be much like the art here in the South - not my thing.

I'll poke my head in if I walk past something though, and I wouldnt have without your suggestion, so thanks

Archived