Most awesomest bestest new poll ever

kylenyc

What's your favoritest Latitude perk?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favoritest Latitude perk?

• "I Support the Blue Dot" Pin and very own roll of stickers.
    • Complimentary toga and water pitcher and be the centerpiece in "Fountains"
    • 30 extra minutes inside the buffet... All by yourself.
    • Exclusive spray bottle and squirt passengers "Washy! Washy!" for a day.
    • Priority check-in at Wii to cut in line in front of kids.
    • Oh this poll is rated PG? Neeeeveeeermind!

Happy Friday!

What's your favorite new totally fictitious Latitudes perk?

You can vote for more than one and votes are public :p

I would turn in my 250 latitude points for a chance to sit up on the bridge and steer the ship with that little joy stick thingie....oh, and blow the horn a few times.............or a chance to tour the engine room, or a night in the crew bar with the $1 beers. :o How about a tequila fountain...ok, someone wake me up. :D:D:D

I would turn in my 250 latitude points for a chance to sit up on the bridge and steer the ship with that little joy stick thingie....oh, and blow the horn a few times.............or a chance to tour the engine room, or a night in the crew bar with the $1 beers. :o How about a tequila fountain...ok, someone wake me up. :D:D:D

Yeah what's WITH THAT joystick thingie! I'm signed up for your margarita clinic so i just left the booze choices to the experts! But how about a combined TOGA PUB CRAWL. ROFLMAO!

Happy Friday gma_pat! I'm hopping up and down the walls doing the count down jiggity jig!

Hmmm...Looks we've got a front runner. So did y'all actually want the pin or the stickers? Mmmmhmmm tough one :rolleyes: Oh you know you want to stick em all over and clear out the Lido deck. :D Or maybe just too shy to vote for Fountains :p

Happy Friday gma_pat! I'm hopping up and down the walls doing the count down jiggity jig!

Hmmm...Looks we've got a front runner. So did y'all actually want the pin or the stickers? Mmmmhmmm tough one :rolleyes: Oh you know you want to stick em all over and clear out the Lido deck. :D Or maybe just too shy to vote for Fountains :p

Well... keep the Star in good shape for us sailing the week after you.... Happy Friday!

Please don't mention the chicken of the sea! We just booked the Breakaway and hope to keep on cruising forever!!

I would definitely want my own personal disinfectant spray bottle to "shoot" the passengers I see avoiding the hand washing bubble. Yuk!! :eek::eek:

I voted for washy washy. I saw enough jerks brush off the washy washy girl on our Jewel cruise that I would love to have a couple of hours where I could INSIST (snicker) that they wash their hands. I'm thinking tackling to the floor and spraying them all over. :D

Archived