Mofongo in Condado area

Jules7226

We arrive in San Juan early evening and are staying at the Caribe Hilton. We would like to enjoy some good Mofongo that night without having to go into OSJ. Any suggestions as to places close by that have yummy Mofongo and Mojitos? :)

We have had mofongo at Cafe del Angel and Orozco's. Supposedly owned by the same people. Found it to be great at both. Mojitos at Cafe del Angel are better...blended and really yummy but I think they were $10-$12 per drink. We also walked from the Marriott Stellaris to Ropa Vieja. Food was good. Walk was long. We liked Orozco's better.

Hope this helps.

-Kristi

We have had mofongo at Cafe del Angel and Orozco's. Supposedly owned by the same people. Found it to be great at both. Mojitos at Cafe del Angel are better...blended and really yummy but I think they were $10-$12 per drink. We also walked from the Marriott Stellaris to Ropa Vieja. Food was good. Walk was long. We liked Orozco's better.

Hope this helps.

-Kristi

Yay for more options. Thanks. ;)

Theres a bar/restaurant located right at the Caribe Hilton called the Pina Colada Club, seems I recall mofongo on thier menu. Its a very casual reasonably priced place when compared to everything else on site and they've got great food.

Archived