Cycling on the dream!

Hope someone can help me with this question! We have booked the cycle tour on our day docked in Agadir and have booked the cycle tour. We do cycle at home on wkends but probably aprox ten miles. Has anyone done this cycle tour and can you tell me how flat/hilly it is and how serious do people take it. We cycle for fun and don't want to be made to feel uncomfortable. Hope one of you put there can help. Thanks Jane.

Hope someone can help me with this question! We have booked the cycle tour on our day docked in Agadir and have booked the cycle tour. We do cycle at home on wkends but probably aprox ten miles. Has anyone done this cycle tour and can you tell me how flat/hilly it is and how serious do people take it. We cycle for fun and don't want to be made to feel uncomfortable. Hope one of you put there can help. Thanks Jane.

Can't help with Agadir but we have just returned from the Celebration & my husband did 4 bike trips; we did 1 as a family including our 12 & 15 year old & he also did 1 with our 12 year old and then 2 with our adult friend. They were fun trips with people of all abilities; experienced and not so experienced cyclists. We did 16 miles in Marmaris; the average is between 15 - 20 miles but we cycled at a steady pace; the tour leader kept an eye on the whole group and nobody was left behind. There were also frequent stops for water breaks and I'm sure if you needed to stop, they would be fine about it! Go for it - it's a great way to see more than you are able to when walking!

We have cycled from Agadir and have previously done 5 other trips around the Med ports, all well organised with a great guide and we've always ridden as fast as the slowest person!

Agadir is a flat route, calling in at the market for a good look round. You'll have no problems, watch out for the working port, it's brilliant.

Don't know if Russell is still doing the bike tours but you will have a brilliant time and then you can say you rode a bike through Agadir!! We loved it but we had a head on wind coming back along the esplanade which was tough on the knees and thighs. About 18 miles but mainly flat. Very whiffy trough the fishing boat section!!

Archived