Thomson Dream New Years Eve

• 1 month later...

We are also joining the dream on the 23rd Dec for 2 weeks and it is our first cruise and we too are also looking forward to it. Since the 31st is the day at sea - am I correct in assuming this will be the formal night and not the Caribbean deck party?

I would think that if nye is on the day at sea then that will be formal night.....I expect that they will hold a deck party to see in the new year as they usually do as well as it being formal night.....busy night for the Captain

We were on the Dream last New Year's Eve and it was classed as a formal night. We were leaving the ship the following day so were a little worried about our formal attire getting into our suitcases. We found that people wore whatever they wanted and as our suitcases weren't moved until 4am everyone had time to change if they wanted to continue partying.:)

Whatever have a great time!:D

does anyone actually wear loud Caribbean style shirts, that would be fun!!

Yes they Do:cool:......And it is:cool:

Just Love the deck parties, there should be a sailaway deck party when the ship leaves Barbados

on nye there will be free bubbly flowing.....the waiters/bar stewards join in with the fun.....captain usually does a speech at midnight and officers will mingle with the revellers...plenty of party poppers and confetti about too

also should be a deck party on Christmas eve too and a visit from santa for the kids, plus a midnight carol service which is usually very well attended

Archived