Madam Janette's (restaurant) location??

avril4111

On google maps it's about a mile due east from Eagle beach. Straight north from the cruise ship pier. Doesn't seem like you'd be able to see the sunset over the water from there, too far inland.

Check it out on Tripadvisor, there are lots of reviews and photo's. It's rated very highly. #6 out of 83 restaurants.

Madame Janette is located inland so no sunset views. A taxi should be about $10 from the cruise terminal with an additional $3 charge on Sundays or holidays. Verify the fare with the driver before you get into the taxi.

For a sunset view, you may want to check out Passions on the beach at the Amsterdam Manor on Eagle beach. Taxi fare to Passions would be the same as to Madame Janette. Rated highly on TripAdvisor as well :)http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g147247-Aruba.html

MJ's is kind of in the middle of a residential area, so as stated, there's absolutely no views. I got quite annoyed with them several years ago, and have never gone back. Would recommend you look at Passions, where you may eat on the beach and watch a beautiful sunset. You can eat inland anywhere.

Thank you for the quick replies! My friend said his 2nd favorite restaurant is El Gauchos, which is mentioned alot on here.

I had checked out trip advisor- great pix of the food at MJs there.

Will need to see if El Gauchos is open for lunch as we'd REALLY like to be back on the ship for the sunset, drinks in hand!!:D

I knew I'd get the answers here!

Archived