FAO: crusinmama06

Willow3006

including parents of twins.

Yeah, there seems to be something in the water around here (no pun intended.)

OP: Yes, ask your questions here. It's an open forum and Michelle is not paid or compensated in any way. Let others help, or at least let others benefit if you have a unique question and Michelle is the only one who has the answer. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The community input will be very helpful, and in fact makes me think that a FAQ Sticky for this forum could answer most repeat thread questions and offer answers for questions some members didn't know to ask. DW and I don't yet have children (crossing fingers that we'll have good news to share with family and friends soon), but if I were to offer a suggested format, perhaps something like this:

Child Age (<1 year, 1 year old, 2 years old, 3-4, 5-7, 8-11, 12-16, 16+):

Different programs on the main cruise lines for that age (Royal Tots, Camp Carnival, etc):

Tips/Tricks for managing your child's needs on a cruise ship at that age:

I don't have the experience to contribute much to this forum but DW and I love cruising and I really appreciate when people with experience offer tips and advice, especially when it comes to unique situations like taking a cruise with an infant, that I hope to encounter soon.

I'd agree, except that without the top 5 or 10 questions, there would be very little traffic on this forum at all.

In any case, the FAQ could be 3 words: "please search first". :D

Or, less sarcastically :D: a FAQ could just be a list of links to the best few threads for those top 10 questions.

Archived