Spencer Land & Sea Adventure???

widehunters3

We will be sailing on the Adventure of the Seas and will be at Castries, St. Lucia on February 14, 2013 (Valentines Day). I am very interested in doing the Land and Sea Adventure with Spencer Ambrose. I love taking pictures and want to see the Pitons and also like the idea of both Land and boat tour. I have only one concern.....My husband and I will enjoy a drink or two of the rum, but were not interested if this a party tour. Can a few of you once again share your experience about this tour.

Maybe this help.

Extract from the web of Spencer Ambrose

"Beverages Included: Spencer Ambrose Tours is pleased to provide a cooler stocked with complimentary cold beverages for the duration of your tour. Select from bottled water, diet and regular coke, local Piton beer or Spencer's famous rum punch.

(It is my aim to provide a family-friendly touring experience; therefore alcoholic beverages may be limited)."

Spencer has several tour options. One is a day long trip to Jalousie beach, which is by sea both ways and includes around 4 hours at Jalousie beach, along with a short stop at one other beach, if conditions allow.

The Land/Sea tour includes a shorter stop at Jalousie and goes by land down and sea back.

He has other tours also. Be sure to book the one you want- Land/Sea, beach break, etc.

Archived