October Bermuda Cruise on Enchantment or Explorer: Do prices drop closer to cruise?

My husband and I are contemplating cruise in October and are looking at Enchantment or Explorer. Does anyone remember prices dropping closer to cruise? Thinking I might book Promenade view on Explorer and upgrade if possible. We realize this is rainier season for Bermuda, but we are more looking forward to relaxing on ship. Thanks!

I've seen prices on Ex drop (in certain categories) way before final, and I have seen them drop after final.

Is there a lot of availability left? A lot to me is 20 or more JS, 40 or more D, 8 GS, etc. If that is the case, they may drop prices, or they may put out a guarantee for a category.

It is always a gamble. You may want to book the cheapest category to assure your place on the ship and then upgrade later if prices come down.

Ex always sails full so they get people onboard one way or another.

My husband and I are contemplating cruise in October and are looking at Enchantment or Explorer. Does anyone remember prices dropping closer to cruise? Thinking I might book Promenade view on Explorer and upgrade if possible. We realize this is rainier season for Bermuda, but we are more looking forward to relaxing on ship. Thanks!

Unfortunately, pricing is not predictable. It all depends on how bookings are proceeding, and if the ship or specific stateroom category starts to get booked up, prices will rise.

Archived