Personal Cruise Organiser

Blackrat

Hi,

Do any of you have one of these? For those that don't, a chap phoned up from P&O and announced that he was our Personal Cruise Organiser (PCO) and that he would be a single point of contact for booking cruises rather than going for the next person on the switchboard.

My question is this (I will be booking soon) is there an advantage by booking direct or will I get a better deal through a TA? Have any of you used a PCO and if so did you get a better deal or anything extra thrown in.

Thanks,

Blackrat

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Guess they're not that popular.

I thought there might be some more posts on the direct vs TA though but I guess with the new price promise thing there are no advantages to TA's anymore.

Cheers,

Blackrat

A friend has someone at P&O she deals with. Special deals to date a big fat zero.

I too have a guy that emails and phones and watches specific cruises on my behalf. He is a P&O Cruise Advisor and very nice. However, i did ask the question if he could give little extras, such as OBC or free parking and he said he could only give what is displayed on the website. The only advantage i have is that he will contact me as soon as a price has reduced so i can get in quick before everyone else.

The TA we book with gives us money back with the well known company shareholder scheme and because we have booked many with them we do not pay credit card charges.

Now that they can't offer extras as far as the cruise is concerned - these sort of perks are the only ones available!

The TA we book with gives us money back with the well known company shareholder scheme and because we have booked many with them we do not pay credit card charges.

Now that they can't offer extras as far as the cruise is concerned - these sort of perks are the only ones available!

Oo,

That sounds interesting. Could you pm me with some details please?

Thanks

Blackrat

Archived