Collecting Holland America Line ceramic tiles

schylger

He needs most of the latest tiles (the Stephen Card ones). I'm sure some of us have some. I sent him one of our Maasdam tiles:D the collection is beautiful and worth a look at. His page book clearly identifies the ones he is looking for in case anyone wants to help:D

Jacqui, the tile just arrived this morning, I will update the page this weekend ! Thank you so much for the Statendam 2012 tile, it's great ! I hope you will receive your Rotterdam and Volendam soon in good order. Was a great pleasure "meeting" you.

I just saw 3 or 4 the other day for (I think) .75 cents each. I know there were two different ones for the Massdam (sp) and one each of two others. I'll be happy to go and purchase them and for what I have in them, plus postage I'll send them to you. That is, if they are still there.

Please do, I will gladly refund you the purchase price and the postage. Thank you for going through the trouble, really appreciate it.

We have seen his wonderful web site. There are some pretty amazing tiles that have been issued.

We have some to send when we get back from our cruise.

Thank you very much, enjoy the cruise!! I am booking this weekend on the Statendam Pacific cruise in November -hope they still have rooms.... :-)

These probably aren't what you want, but if they are I'd be happy to mail them all to you. And next year I'm doing VoyageOfTheVikings and also the 42-day rt FLL TA.

Westerdam 1996...Caribbean

Zaandam 2000 ..... "

Noordam 2003 ..... "

Amsterdam 2004 .. South America

Zuiderdam 2006 ... Alaska

Veendam 2007 .... Caribbean

Ryndam 2007...Sea of Cortez

Veendam 2008 .... Caribbean

2008 MAASDAM Montreal to FLL ..........10 days

2009 MAASDAM FLL to Montreal ....... 15 days

If these are tiles, I would be very happy to get them. Of course they will be happy and I will gladly refund you the postage and something extra for the tiles themselves. I really appreciate all the wonderful offers I have received. If these are tiles, please email me at tiemen@halpostcards.com

Kind regards

Went back to get the tiles. They were $2.75 instead of .75. There are 2 Massdam, 1 Volendam and 1 Rotterdam. I will be happy to pick them up for you, but wanted to let you know the price change!!!!

Jean - I sent him the Maasdam one:) so he is fine for that one;)

• 1 year later...

I am a reformed collector, and am trying hard to rid myself of most collections. What have some of you done with your tiles? I have thought about making a tray, but haven't done it.....and am fresh out of ideas. I'm only keeping useful things, so I'm looking for a way to make my tiles useful. Hoping for some ideas.