caviar on crush

seabreeze78

Crush is really part of the Martini Bar - it is a large oval bar height table with room for about 8 to 10 people around it with iced down Vodka in the middle. Most of the people there will be drinking martinis. But the idea of the bar is as a vodka bar and there are special "Crush" menu's there with a large number of vodkas listed as some caviar. I don't recall the details of the caviar selection as we don't do caviar ourselves. Here is a link to a photo of Crush on the Constellation (click here) - the layout on the S class ships is similar.

You could order this anyplace at the martini bar. I'm also sure you could arrange to have caviar at any other bar on the ship but it might take either some advance notice or a long wait as they might not have listings and stock on hand at the other lounges. In general the Martini Bar/Crush has the largest selection of vodka and the Ensemble lounge will have the nicest selection of champagne by the glass and could also get even nicer bottles of champagne from nearby Muranos specialty restaurant on quick notice. I wouldn't be surprised if Ensemble lounge also had caviar available. It couldn't hurt to ask about this ahead of time with one of the bartenders or bar managers at any of these bars.

Found some info: Check out posts #2 and #52 in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1646096

Archived