Best way to see warnemunde

Tybro

If you're going on a Baltic cruise and have decided not to go to Berlin, then I highly suggest you take a Segway tour of Warnemunde. The Segway company is directly across the street from where the ship docks. My husband and I just walked up and they took us on a 2 hour private tour. We got to see many parts of Warnemunde that no one else would see and all of it was amazing. They have bicycle or walking paths throughout this town so it was very safe and easy and we never had to fight traffic. Other than SPB, this was the most fun and interesting thing we did on this cruise. The email of the Segway company is: http://www.captain-seg.de.

If you're going on a Baltic cruise and have decided not to go to Berlin, then I highly suggest you take a Segway tour of Warnemunde. The Segway company is directly across the street from where the ship docks. My husband and I just walked up and they took us on a 2 hour private tour. We got to see many parts of Warnemunde that no one else would see and all of it was amazing. They have bicycle or walking paths throughout this town so it was very safe and easy and we never had to fight traffic. Other than SPB, this was the most fun and interesting thing we did on this cruise. The email of the Segway company is: http://www.captain-seg.de.

Sorry I missed them. We walked all over and on the beach. Lovely town! :)

Archived