Sept 15, 2013 Xpedition

scruisers

Greetings. We signed up for this trip in April, 2012. Would like to hear from those that are also going on this trip.

Hello,

The spot to do this is on the Roll Call boards here on Cruise Critic. There is a specific thread for each specific sailing of each ship. Click on the Roll Call boards, then Celebrity, then Xpedition and then look for a thread with your sailing date - that is where you will find others on that specific sailing. If no thread exists yet, start one up and others will likely follow. The Xpedition threads often are not too active since the ship holds only about 96 passengers and only about 10% of cruisers post on Cruise Critic.

You will have the best time and will get to know everyone on the ship. The whole experience is amazing. While the ship is lovely, it is the daily activity.... two expeditions each day to islands .. which is so exciting. I am always sad to leave a cruise, but this one was particularly hard. I think about it often.

Is there anyone out there that is signed up for next year on Sept. 15th?

Did you check the Roll Call board? If no thread has yet been started for this sailing date, then start a thread on the Xpedition roll call board. As I mentioned in my previous response, you will probably not find too many others on your specific cruise since there are so few staterooms on Xpedition compared to the larger cruise ships. The Roll Call board for Xpedition also has some very informative general threads about Xpedition and cruising Galapagos, so even if you do not find others on your sailing, you can still use the general Galapagos thread on the Roll Call board for researching your cruise and asking questions of others who have sailed there and are planning trips there.

Did you check the Roll Call board? If no thread has yet been started for this sailing date, then start a thread on the Xpedition roll call board. As I mentioned in my previous response, you will probably not find too many others on your specific cruise since there are so few staterooms on Xpedition compared to the larger cruise ships. The Roll Call board for Xpedition also has some very informative general threads about Xpedition and cruising Galapagos, so even if you do not find others on your sailing, you can still use the general Galapagos thread on the Roll Call board for researching your cruise and asking questions of others who have sailed there and are planning trips there.

Ditto

I didn't see one for the 15th here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278. OP you may want to start one and see if you get any responses

Also check the Monster thread part two http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1504555

Archived