6 day western Caribbean cruise the Valor Oct 7th!

hollygirl2004

Hi, I am new to this board and have a couple of questions. This will be our 4th cruise (3rd Carinval cruise).

My question is in picking the right excursions. Wanted to check and see if anyone has been on the ones we think we might do.

1st one is in Keywest "catamaran sail & snorkel" , anyone done this??

2nd is in Grand cayman "coral gardens & stingray sandbar" , anyone done this?

3rd is in Jamaica "rafting on the martha brae" anyone done this?

Any recomandations ?? Must see??

Thank you all in advance for any information... Soooo looking forward to this cruise ! :D

Hollygirl,

Unfortuantely, I cant help you with your specific tours. However, if you scroll down to the Port of Calls section of these message boards and choose Caribbean...better yet, here is the link...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587 you can then choose the specific islands for which you have tours. You may get more feed back or you may find that someone has already provided feedback.

I think you will love the Valor - have sailed her twice. If you feel comfortable doing so I would recommend booking independent excursions rather than thru the ship - usually cheaper and more personalized service? Check out the port of call board for your ports to get some ideas.

You can also check out my Valor review below - see link near signature - for other ideas and pictures!:)

Hollygirl,

Unfortuantely, I cant help you with your specific tours. However, if you scroll down to the Port of Calls section of these message boards and choose Caribbean...better yet, here is the link...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587 you can then choose the specific islands for which you have tours. You may get more feed back or you may find that someone has already provided feedback.

madeth313madeth313madeth313,

thank you for the information.. I will check it out for sure.. :) getting very excited :D

I think you will love the Valor - have sailed her twice. If you feel comfortable doing so I would recommend booking independent excursions rather than thru the ship - usually cheaper and more personalized service? Check out the port of call board for your ports to get some ideas.

You can also check out my Valor review below - see link near signature - for other ideas and pictures!:)

Froufie,

Thank you for info... :) I will check out the port of call board and your Valor review..:) I have not been on the Valor before we have been on the Elation and Paradise :) Paradise I loved...:D not so much the Elation :(

OMG... I just read your review of the VALOR... LOVED IT!!! :D You have made me even more excited about the cruise now...

Love the pictures and you would be awesome to hook up on a crusie meet n greet.. love the way you cruise... so much fun... :)

I won a ship on a stick on our first cruise which was on the Paridise (beat my husband out of it) HA HA :D however I did not win one on the Elation.. :(

Maybe someday we will meet on a crusie... I love to cruise and will be planning at least one in 2012!!

again... thanks for an awesome review... :)

OMG... I just read your review of the VALOR... LOVED IT!!! :D You have made me even more excited about the cruise now...

Love the pictures and you would be awesome to hook up on a crusie meet n greet.. love the way you cruise... so much fun... :)

I won a ship on a stick on our first cruise which was on the Paridise (beat my husband out of it) HA HA however I did not win one on the Elation.. :(

Maybe someday we will meet on a crusie... I love to cruise and will be planning at least one in 2012!!

again... thanks for an awesome review... :)

Glad you enjoyed the review - and would love to meet someday on a cruise as well - definitely a good time will be had by all! LOL :D:D

Archived