Booking excursions on carnival site?

EZcruiserfamily

I am hoping there will be some new discounts/codes for excursions before my Oct cruise. If I find one and put it in the promo code box, will the new reduced total cost show before I type in my payment info?

:confused:

Or if I book now with no discount, can I cancel and rebook if new discounts come available?

I know there are better deals to be had than booking with Carnival but for Grand Cayman and the tender I think it's worth a few extra dollars to use Carnival.

I am hoping there will be some new discounts/codes for excursions before my Oct cruise. If I find one and put it in the promo code box, will the new reduced total cost show before I type in my payment info?

:confused:

Or if I book now with no discount, can I cancel and rebook if new discounts come available?

I know there are better deals to be had than booking with Carnival but for Grand Cayman and the tender I think it's worth a few extra dollars to use Carnival.

What are you thinking for Grand Cayman

There was a recent post that said there were no current excursion discount codes. I got one via email for our last cruise but am surprised that I havent received one for this cruise which is close to a month away :)

I also have seen on here that the codes are location specific so you cant use a code thats geared for bahamas cruises for a western carib itin.

What are you thinking for Grand Cayman

I am looking at the amphibious bus tour / snorkeling. We are travelling me, DH, DD 6 and 82 yr old grandma. Grandma wants a tour without a lot of walking and we think this will take care of that and still get us in the water! She is happy to watch us snorkeling from the bus she says. :)

I am looking at the amphibious bus tour / snorkeling. We are travelling me, DH, DD 6 and 82 yr old grandma. Grandma wants a tour without a lot of walking and we think this will take care of that and still get us in the water! She is happy to watch us snorkeling from the bus she says. :)

You may want to check out Moby Dicks stingray city tour,you take a short boat ride to a big sand bar that you get out of the boat and swim with and hold stingrays,then after you go to snorkel (grandma can stay in the boat the entire time and enjoy watching the stingrays)

When your tour is over they either take you to the ship or drop you off a Calico Jacks,alittle beach bar with clean bathrooms and a nice beach

You may want to check out Moby Dicks stingray city tour,you take a short boat ride to a big sand bar that you get out of the boat and swim with and hold stingrays,then after you go to snorkel (grandma can stay in the boat the entire time and enjoy watching the stingrays)

When your tour is over they either take you to the ship or drop you off a Calico Jacks,alittle beach bar with clean bathrooms and a nice beach

Moby Dick's is a great company, and I LOVE Calico Jacks! Good suggestion. And will save them moola by booking independent of the ship excursions.

Archived