Moderators and Group Leaders

angel24_ga

I know that most of you have used Johna as your contact person with Crucon to book your CRUISE CRITIC group cruises.. I just learned today she is no longer with the company as of Monday.

Basically I am wondering how those of you who are group leaders are handling your communications now that she is not the contact point.

I know that most of you have used Johna as your contact person with Crucon to book your CRUISE CRITIC group cruises.. I just learned today she is no longer with the company as of Monday.

Basically I am wondering how those of you who are group leaders are handling your communications now that she is not the contact point.

Just call them and ask who has taken over for her bookings. There has always been someone when she has been on vacation or disability that took care of things.

If you are in a group, contact your CC Group leader, and ask them to call...

For my group I called today and asked for a point person.

and they gave me a name.

I am waiting for her to send me the contact info via e-mail as to set up a bit of a rapport with her.

I really liked Johna, and am sad she is no longer there to answer my questions.

I don't have any details, I just know she was always good to me.

Archived