Cash on Sea Pass

OCD1966

Hi Everyone,

Need help in clarifying using cash on for the Sea Pass. I know you can put down cash at guest relations on the first day of the cruise. But I have also read that Royal allows you to charge up to a certain amount before requiring cash to be applied to the account.

Does anyone know which way this works? Or does it work both ways, put down cash uprfront or wait to push cash down after the set limit?

Thank you for you help!!!

Chris

Hi Everyone,

Need help in clarifying using cash on for the Sea Pass. I know you can put down cash at guest relations on the first day of the cruise. But I have also read that Royal allows you to charge up to a certain amount before requiring cash to be applied to the account.

Does anyone know which way this works? Or does it work both ways, put down cash uprfront or wait to push cash down after the set limit?

Thank you for you help!!!

Chris

From the RCI Website...http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/whatToKnow/topTenFAQs/detail.do?pagename=top_10_faqs&pnav=4&snav=2&faqId=265&faqSubjectName=Top+10+FAQ&

Please note:

We require guests to place a deposit if they are paying for their SeaPass account with cash. There is a $500 daily limit on cash accounts for 7+ night sailings and $300 for 2/3/4/5 night sailings. Once the daily cash limit is reached, we will call the guest and inform the guest that the limit has been reached.

You can do it either way...give them cash when you check in, or wait until they notify you. You will have a safe in your cabin (on most ships!) to store your cash.

Or, you can use a credit card to hold your account open, and pay it off in cash before anything is actually CHARGED to your credit card (which doesn't happen until the cruise is over!)

Archived