Problem with Crown & Anchor Savings Certificates

atlast95

Under 21 cannot sign a contract.

Carefully read certificate and verify with C & A, I'll bet it is because of age

Actually my daughter's savings certificate (which is in her own name) is the one that was applied to her cabin. The one in my name has not been applied to my cabin. We have two connecting cabins but two separate reservation numbers. Go figure.

There are Crown & Anchor Savings Certificates for the July 28, 2013 Scandanavia and Russia cruise on Vision of the Seas. I booked two connecting cabins -- one for DH and me and one for DD (19). Each cabin has its own separate reservation number. We all have our own C&A membership numbers and we all have Savings Certificates in our own names for $200. I understand that only one Certificate can be applied to a cabin but when our TA submitted a Certificate for each cabin RCI told him they would only accept the one for our DD's reservation. Does that make sense? Has anyone had any experience with this type of situation?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I had emailed Crown &Anchor about a week ago asking why my savings cert had not been applied to my cabin but had been applied to my daughter's cabin. Got an email back saying the discount HAD been applied. Called C & A to verify and found that a savings cert had indeed been applied to each cabin.

Thanks to everyone here for their valuable information and support.

Now I can get back to planning my shore excursions! :)

I had emailed Crown &Anchor about a week ago asking why my savings cert had not been applied to my cabin but had been applied to my daughter's cabin. Got an email back saying the discount HAD been applied. Called C & A to verify and found that a savings cert had indeed been applied to each cabin.

Thanks to everyone here for their valuable information and support.

Now I can get back to planning my shore excursions! :)

So GLAD to hear you got the coupons applied!! and thanks for coming back to tell us the end result...:D

Archived