Horseback riding excursion on HMC vs. Grand Turk

DeloreanGirl

I was moments away from booking the Half Moon Cay horseback riding excursion until I read reviews saying it was either not long enough for your money, or the horses were treated unkindly.

I noticed that Grand Turk has a riding excursion in the ocean as well, but it is a bit more expensive.

Has anyone tried either? Is there a preference? Riding a horse in the surf is a bucket list item for me and a friend and I are ready to book it but aren't sure which one to pick.

Thanks in advance! ;)

I was moments away from booking the Half Moon Cay horseback riding excursion until I read reviews saying it was either not long enough for your money, or the horses were treated unkindly.

I noticed that Grand Turk has a riding excursion in the ocean as well, but it is a bit more expensive.

Has anyone tried either? Is there a preference? Riding a horse in the surf is a bucket list item for me and a friend and I are ready to book it but aren't sure which one to pick.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Perhaps you may want to look at Grand Turk section of the Ports of Call boards and see the good reviews for booking a private excursion for horseback riding.

Archived