Questions from Enchantment 8 night on 9/6

Seabreez

Hi

Will be sailing on the 8 night Canada/New England cruise on 10/4.

Do we have to change our clocks for the last 2 ports?

Are there hair dryers in the cabins?

Which nights were Formal and which entree was recommended by your head waiter?

Any entertainment that we should not miss?

And what time did boarding start on the 6th?

Thanks for answering any of my questions.

1: you will be notified if the clocks need to be changed the night before

2: yes but many find them to be wimpy. I have short, fine hair so it's perfectly acceptable for me

3: have not done an 8 night on her, only a 6 and 7. usually the first one will be the first sea day. Also not sure if she has the new menus yet or not.

4: cannot answer, have never seen a show of any sort on her.. ( wanting to rectify that in 97 days)

5: Baltimore is super easy. we got there a little after 10 and were on board within an hour( we had a suite, and did not have to wait with the rest of the crowd but there are plenty of chairs that I saw.)

we actually have this itinerary scheduled for Grandeur on 2013 after she takes over from EN.

They do change the clocks forward for St John and Halifax to be on local time.

Formal nights are night 2 and night 7

I think I heard people saying the new menus were good - I eat in the wj so am not completely sure on this one.

Boarding, barring something unexpected, starts at 11:30 with those who have priority boarding starting first. The process goes quickly judging by how quickly the wj fills up (we're diamond plus so are usually amoung the first on).

The 2 production shows are good as well. I also like the rosario strings and evergreen trio.

DO NOT MISS John Blair's tribute to Neil Diamond. John has a fantastic voice and is great singing these songs.

On Sept.6 sailing, formal nights were 2nd and 7th nights.

Yes, clocks were changed but we received direction cards propped on towel animals the nights that we were to change our clocks.

I don't think that we had the new menus on the Sept. 6...the times we ate in the MDR the food was the same as it has been. Try Chops.

They do change the clocks forward for St John and Halifax to be on local time.

Formal nights are night 2 and night 7

I think I heard people saying the new menus were good - I eat in the wj so am not completely sure on this one.

Boarding, barring something unexpected, starts at 11:30 with those who have priority boarding starting first. The process goes quickly judging by how quickly the wj fills up (we're diamond plus so are usually amoung the first on).

The 2 production shows are good as well. I also like the rosario strings and evergreen trio.

Thanks for responding. Were The Rosario Strings comprised of 3-4 females with violins of different sizes?? If so, they were on the Silhouette cruise we took out of Bayonne on Nov 18th last November. Totally enjoyed them!!

DO NOT MISS John Blair's tribute to Neil Diamond. John has a fantastic voice and is great singing these songs.

On Sept.6 sailing, formal nights were 2nd and 7th nights.

Yes, clocks were changed but we received direction cards propped on towel animals the nights that we were to change our clocks.

I don't think that we had the new menus on the Sept. 6...the times we ate in the MDR the food was the same as it has been. Try Chops.

Thanks for your response to my questions. Was the CD tribute to Neil Diamond at the Welcome Aboard show? The 4 of us are in our mid 60's to 70 so we would enjoy Neil's tribute.

Archived