Dock 8am - 5pm and want to snorkel...

RainbowsMist

Found the PERFECT snorkeling excursion with Stuarts Cove however our times don't seem to coincide :(

If we dock at 8:00 am what's a realistic time we can expect to be off the ship? The actual excursion departs Stuarts Cove at 9:00, not sure how far it is from the dock but I doubt we can grab a cab and make it in time. I know we definitely couldn't make the pick up for 8:15.....soooo bummed :(

What we loved most about the Stuart Cove one was the 3 stop snorkeling and the 3rd stop involves snorkeling with reef sharks.

Any other snorkeling excursion that can be recommended?

Thanks so much! :)

Found the PERFECT snorkeling excursion with Stuarts Cove however our times don't seem to coincide :(

If we dock at 8:00 am what's a realistic time we can expect to be off the ship? The actual excursion departs Stuarts Cove at 9:00, not sure how far it is from the dock but I doubt we can grab a cab and make it in time. I know we definitely couldn't make the pick up for 8:15.....soooo bummed :(

What we loved most about the Stuart Cove one was the 3 stop snorkeling and the 3rd stop involves snorkeling with reef sharks.

Any other snorkeling excursion that can be recommended?

Thanks so much! :)

Stuart Cove is a 45 minute ride across the island..even longer in the morning traffic.

There is nothing else close to these adventures..

But you can get some decent snorkeling with:

www.blueholewatersports.com

www.flyingcloud.info

www.seahorsesailingadventures.com

www.bahamadivers.com

Stuart Cove is a 45 minute ride across the island..even longer in the morning traffic.

There is nothing else close to these adventures..

But you can get some decent snorkeling with:

www.blueholewatersports.com

www.flyingcloud.info

www.seahorsesailingadventures.com

www.bahamadivers.com

Thanks so much for your help. I have since emailed Stuarts Cove and they have offered me a "special pick-up" for our party of 12 for $75 as we would miss the regular pick up at 8:15. Excursion leaves at 9:30.

Have you heard of this before? Are they reputable?

Thanks so much for your help. I have since emailed Stuarts Cove and they have offered me a "special pick-up" for our party of 12 for $75 as we would miss the regular pick up at 8:15. Excursion leaves at 9:30.

Have you heard of this before? Are they reputable?

Haven't heard of it.. but for 12 ppl.. that's a bargain. Gas is nearly $6 a gal. and its a 45 minute drive to pick you up and another 45 to get your there.

They are a very reputable company.. but I would remind them the day before to make sure it's on their calendar.. since it's not something they would normally do.

Archived