Items left on board

Layla

When we were on our cruise last December we left some items in a drawer. It was the one time that my DH neglected to check all the drawers before we disembarked. I've been through the lost and found procedure via both telephone and e-mail with no success. Princess lost and found was very nice, but apparently the items were never turned in. Has anyone had luck retrieving items left behind, and what did you do?

Thanks in advance.

If the items were not found by the steward, it is possible the next passengers found and kept them. Uh-Oh! But on the plus side, if you had cruise insurance, it might cover the loss. Aggieastrofan had her new camera and memory card go "missing" during her cruise last April on the Grand and filed a claim with her insurance and has already been paid and bought a new camera.

Not likely you will have your things returned. I agree, check with your insurance carrier you had for the trip and see if they will do anything. The only problem might be that they were not lost or stolen, but left behind and I am not sure if they cover something like that. Best of Luck!

Archived