New Menus - Vegetarian options??

Hi - I have seen/read the reviews from everyone regarding the new menus being rolled out. Thank you so much for posting the pics of the new dishes!!

Have a question on the vegetarian options: It appears that most of those dishes are pasta. Can anyone comment if this is true or if there are other veggie dishes available with the new menus? I'm on Oasis next week though I believe the menus are similar for all ships. Again, please correct me if this is not true.

Also, if anyone has tried the vegetarian dishes, would be interested what your thoughts are on the taste/quality.

Thanks so much for the help - have a wonderful day!!!

D.

Im not a vegetarian but I dont really like meat and at least 3 of the nights, I chose the veggie dish and loved it. I can't recall what dishes they were but im not a big pasta fan so I know they weren't overly pasta-y. 2 of the nights i just ordered a selection of no meat appetizers and our waiter didn't have a problem with that at all.

Im not a vegetarian but I dont really like meat and at least 3 of the nights, I chose the veggie dish and loved it. I can't recall what dishes they were but im not a big pasta fan so I know they weren't overly pasta-y. 2 of the nights i just ordered a selection of no meat appetizers and our waiter didn't have a problem with that at all.

Sweet, thanks!!!

:)

In may, I sailed with my daughter who is a vegetarian and she found the entrees repeated on a seven day journey. She was hoping that the new menus might have more options for her. Does anyone know if the specialty restaurants on adventure of the seas has vegetarian options?

Unfortunately, those wonderful Indain dishes are no longer on the MDR menus every night. There may have been one. I had the eggplant parmesean and it was just OK. You can ask for any dish served without the meat, so as to get veggies.

Archived