Kauai Photo Tour

africanviolet

Have suggested it several times on this board. We met them at the nearby shopping center and the van had maybe 6 people total maybe 8. The guide was very good, took us to places we never would have found on our own. Great scenic views. The guide also told us why he chose the spots - where to stand and what things to shoot to get a great picture. How to compose the shots and suggestions like that.

It was great for a novice like me but also good for others. We also stopped at a great local spot for lunch.

Highly recommend it even if you aren't into photography

We are taking this tour in Nov when we are there. We were impressed because we really wanted to do a plane flight in the morning, but if we did that we wouldn't make the photo tour. But they agreed to pick us up at the plane company after our flight and do a shortened tour so we could still go! :)

• 3 weeks later...

On the POA now. We just did this tour today. Hands down, this was our best "excursion" of the cruise. They picked us up at the local shopping center and brought us back to the shop to start the tour. We had 5 on our tour. Various levels of camera experience. We were taken to spots we never would have known about or found on our own.

Everyone from the shop was as nice as they could be. We we're never rushed at any place. Our guide let us take as many or as little photos as we wanted. I'd take the tour again if given the opportunity.

Our tour lasted 6 hours. I'm pretty sure they will work with your schedule. I do know they won't do it the 2nd day on Kauai for the POA. The tours seemm to start sometime between 9:30 and 10:00 in the morning. You can always email them and ask. I always received an email within 24 hours, but usually much quicker.

Archived