Where do you see your OBC?

liz827

I tried searching the site, but didn't come up with anything. I sent in the Early Saver form on 9/25 and haven't received an e-mail back yet if it was approved or not. I'm pretty sure I've read that you get it as an OBC and not taken off of what you already owe. I'm not paid in full yet if it makes a difference. I've also read on here that you sometimes don't get an e-mail back. Just curious as to what the process is and does it normally take more then 10 days to get a response?

If you do have OBC, where do you see it on the Carnival website?

TIA! :D

My OBC shows up in "My Cruise Manager," under "My Billing." But the OBC was from a FCC, not a price adjustment from ES, if that matters. Also, I've paid for our upcoming cruise in full, don't know if that makes a difference.

I tried searching the site, but didn't come up with anything. I sent in the Early Saver form on 9/25 and haven't received an e-mail back yet if it was approved or not. I'm pretty sure I've read that you get it as an OBC and not taken off of what you already owe. I'm not paid in full yet if it makes a difference. I've also read on here that you sometimes don't get an e-mail back. Just curious as to what the process is and does it normally take more then 10 days to get a response?

If you do have OBC, where do you see it on the Carnival website?

TIA! :D

Since you haven't paid in full yet, it will come off what you still owe rather than OBC.

When I've sent in the ES I've received an auto-reply. Then when the price drop is applied (whether as OBC or money off what's still owed) I get a new Cabin Confirmation email. The Cabin Confirmation usually goes to SPAM so check that out.

Thanks everyone!

I did go to cruise documents and didn't see anything there. I also received the auto conformation when I submitted and have been checking my spam folder, so I guess I'll just wait and see and continue to check. It wasn't much, just around $60, but it's better then nothing! :)

Thanks everyone!

I did go to cruise documents and didn't see anything there. I also received the auto conformation when I submitted and have been checking my spam folder, so I guess I'll just wait and see and continue to check. It wasn't much, just around $60, but it's better then nothing! :)

As mentioned above, check your balance due and see if it was reduced. ken

Archived