Tubing from Falmouth

digertwo

I was hoping to just do the River Tubing and maybe the Irie Hole I've been reading about. Do any of the tour guides provide those 2 options leaving from Falmouth? I am not interested in Dunn's Fall as I did that last time. My brain is swirling reading all these posts about different guides..:confused:

Check out Bamboo Beach Club. We just did a tubing excursion with them just last week which included a GREAT lunch at an awesome beach and unlimited rum punch, beer or margarita's. Would highly recommend it. We were the only ones on this great beach and the tubing was good also. The river was not running too fast which was good for us old timers (group of 10 50 year olds). There were some rapids and we had a blast. Also stopped half way down the river to do some rope swings. It's a bit far from Falmouth, 45 minutes to tubing and then 40 minutes to the lunch spot and then one hour 10 min back to the ship. Any questions, just ask

• 2 weeks later...
I was hoping to just do the River Tubing and maybe the Irie Hole I've been reading about. Do any of the tour guides provide those 2 options leaving from Falmouth?

Chukka Caribbean Falmouth has Chukka ZipLine Canopy & River Tubing Combo. You can find more info here: http://www.chukkacaribbean.com/Trelawny/ziplinetubingcombo.php

I was hoping to just do the River Tubing and maybe the Irie Hole I've been reading about. Do any of the tour guides provide those 2 options leaving from Falmouth? I am not interested in Dunn's Fall as I did that last time. My brain is swirling reading all these posts about different guides..:confused:

Peat Taylor is wonderful and Irie (Blue) Hole was awesome. Here's a link for tour price from Falmouth... http://www.ochoriosjamaicatours.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=96&Itemid=110

Archived