To Anyone Whose Been On The Summit Since Cirque Du Soleil

baesue

TO ANYONE WHOSE BEEN ON THE SUMMIT SINCE CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. A group of us are trying to find a place to meet after we set sail and we were thinking about the Revelation Lounge. I believe that's where the Cirque Du Soleil performs and I was wondering if the lounge is open to the public when they're not performing. If not, does anyone have any suggestions?

baesue

Thanks much Kitty9, the Rendez Vous is a good choice. But I thinking of Revalations because of the ability to still have a view of the departure scenery. Any thoughts?

baesue

• 2 weeks later...
TO ANYONE WHOSE BEEN ON THE SUMMIT SINCE CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. A group of us are trying to find a place to meet after we set sail and we were thinking about the Revelation Lounge. I believe that's where the Cirque Du Soleil performs and I was wondering if the lounge is open to the public when they're not performing. If not, does anyone have any suggestions?

baesue

We were on Summit 5/6/05 Vancouver/Alaska/San Diego cruise. The "Bar at the Edge" of the Earth in Revelations deck 11 was closed when we sailed and until "Noonlit Night" which was on 5/9/05 according to "Celebrity Today" Bar Hours schedule. I'm not sure, but Revelations could possibly have been available for "general use" during sail-away time. We had a meeting there later that night, @ 10:30 for our group. If you don't find out for sure you might want to schedule the meeting for there anyway and move to the Rendez-Vous Lounge or Michael's Club on Deck 4 if it's not available.

A call to Celebrity might provide an answer to availability.

Bon voyage and happy cruising.

We were on Summit 5/6/05 Vancouver/Alaska/San Diego cruise. The "Bar at the Edge" of the Earth in Revelations deck 11 was closed when we sailed and until "Noonlit Night" which was on 5/9/05 according to "Celebrity Today" Bar Hours schedule. I'm not sure, but Revelations could possibly have been available for "general use" during sail-away time. We had a meeting there later that night, @ 10:30 for our group. If you don't find out for sure you might want to schedule the meeting for there anyway and move to the Rendez-Vous Lounge or Michael's Club on Deck 4 if it's not available.

A call to Celebrity might provide an answer to availability.

Bon voyage and happy cruising.

baesue here; Thanks for the information. I have a call into Celebrity to see where they plan for our group to meet.

baesue

Archived