Oceania cruise from Capetown to Hong Kong

no fuss travel

There was a wonderful posting by a gentleman who lived in Seattle with his adopted son, travelled with his parents on an Oceania cruise from Capetown to Hong Kong I believe. I have tried several searches but have come up empty. Can anyone help? We are doing the cruise in 2014 and I would love to find his posts as it had so much useful information in it.

Thank you.

There was a wonderful posting by a gentleman who lived in Seattle with his adopted son, travelled with his parents on an Oceania cruise from Capetown to Hong Kong I believe. I have tried several searches but have come up empty. Can anyone help? We are doing the cruise in 2014 and I would love to find his posts as it had so much useful information in it.

Thank you.

The gentlemen is Jack Hovenier. He published a book "cruising with mom and dad" from Hong Kong to Athens in 2007. We sailed this trip in 2010 and his book was wonderful to read. In the book it mentions:

to obtain a copy please e-mail nautica@gumball.com.

Don't know if this still works as the book was published in 2007 but one never knows. We are doing the 2014 Cape Town-Singapore part as Singapore-Hong Kong was part of the Hong Kong-Athens cruise in 2010.

peter

Archived