Question RE: Kids and S&S Cards

Tree Hugger

Cruising on the Magic next month, and am doing pre-checkin stuff online and was wondering if we would be able to set up our kids' S&S cards with a maximum per day or per cruise dollar amount so they don't go crazy charging the room.

Ideally, I would like to give them each $50 total to spend as they see fit, but when it's gone, it's gone. Can I set this up ahead of time, or do I set up with cash at Guest Services when we board the boat?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can put a limit. I limited my kids to $50 for the entire cruise when we sailed previously. I called the other day to put money on my S&S account and was told that I could do it on the online checkin but I can't see where. I figured I would just do it on the ship instead of calling back.

Yes, you can put a limit. I limited my kids to $50 for the entire cruise when we sailed previously. I called the other day to put money on my S&S account and was told that I could do it on the online checkin but I can't see where. I figured I would just do it on the ship instead of calling back.

You can't put a daily/weekly limit online. It only allows you to restrict charging rights all together for them.

Archived