Has anyone booked Chankanaab lately?

delta13

While on their website, they have a 2 for 1 offer so I thought this would be the time to swim with the dolphins. When I tried to make a booking and enter to promo code, it only gave me the 25% off for early booking. I have sent them an email but have not hear back and the promo ends tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone else has tried to book this and if they were able to.

Thanks!

They have an agreement with most cruise lines that they can not book a cruise passenger, they are trying to force you to pay more thru the ship. I and my family members did book the 2x1 a few weeks ago, we all did it thru the "live chat" option on the site, and when asked where we were staying on the island we said "undecided" and they booked it no problem.

The promo code did not work for the 2x1 online, that is why we did the "live chat" option.

What is up with the dolphin discovery website saying if I am coming from a Carnival ship I can't book with them but have to book with Carnival?

If I say I'm coming from a hotel, how would they know?

They really don't know, but don't have Carnival towels around your neck when you show up.

I did the online chat yesterday with them about the 2 for 1. They told me that offer expired on October 15th. I asked if they would still honor the promo code and was told no. They have a percentage off promo now but certainly not the same deal as 2 for 1.:(

Archived