New to Princess - Suite Perks?

logcabin

Hi everyone: I'm new to Princess. We only sail out of NYC since we HATE to fly. Been on CCL (never again), RCCL (really enjoyed it) and NCL Dawn last June and again this June in a Penthouse suite.

OK, we are seriously considering the Crown Princess next June 2006 out of NYC. What "perks" come with the suites? Such as butler, concerige, etc. Just woundering if it's worth the extra money (like it is on the Dawn) to get a suite if they really pamper you. Any info you have will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Since the Crown will be the sister to the Caribbean, here are the suite perks for the moment -no butler/concierge. We're booked on the Crown for September 2006. ;)

http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/perksa.html

Hi everyone: I'm new to Princess. We only sail out of NYC since we HATE to fly. Been on CCL (never again), RCCL (really enjoyed it) and NCL Dawn last June and again this June in a Penthouse suite.

OK, we are seriously considering the Crown Princess next June 2006 out of NYC. What "perks" come with the suites? Such as butler, concerige, etc. Just woundering if it's worth the extra money (like it is on the Dawn) to get a suite if they really pamper you. Any info you have will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. Would anyone have any info on what type of suites will be available on the crown Princess. I can't seem to find much info on the ship at all as far as deck maps, types of suites, cabins, etc.

Right, the only info available right now is for the CB. I used that deck plan to book.

Since it's supposed to be a sister ship to the Caribbean Princess, you might want to check out that ship for deck maps, types of suites, cabins, etc.

I was told twice by Princess that the Crown will have two Grand Suites versus one like the CP. I want to wait until they have the deck plan open because I want to a book a Grand Suite. So I think this ship will have a different floor plan then the CP

Paul

Hmmm...very interesting. I chose my cabin according to the CB deck plan, but, I suppose all we can do is wait until the real thing is available. I was told by 2 TAs and Princess that the cabin deck plans for the Crown should be the same.

Well, if I have to change my cabin, so be it. Though, I do take the answers I've received from the cruise line reps with a grain of salt. Ten reps may give ten different answers to the same question.

Good luck to all of us. ;)

I was told twice by Princess that the Crown will have two Grand Suites versus one like the CP. I want to wait until they have the deck plan open because I want to a book a Grand Suite. So I think this ship will have a different floor plan then the CP

Paul

Yeah I have the same feelingas you do but like I said I was told my two different reps at two different times and date but again we just have to wait until late this summer to know.

Archived