Daughters Friend

Razorbackfan2010

What exactly do you do to do the "room switch" - we have this situation ourselves coming up - and I wondered if I just swapped sail & sign cards with my son so he has a room key to his room - or how we manage it? Thank you!

no because you will not be able to get a drink on his card:eek:

your photos are also attached to the card. You need this card to get on and off the ship

anyways- you go to guest services and ask for a room key- carry two cards instead of one

I contacted the immigration department and asked what would happen if we had to return home in an emergency and ds's friend only had a birth certificate. They basically said that his parents would have to fly to the Bahamas to process a passport to travel for him. I'm not willing to take the responsibility of that, because what if the emergency were with one of his parents? Then what would happen?

I'm not willing to take the responsibility of that, because what if the emergency were with one of his parents? Then what would happen?

only one of the many reasons I never took a friend.

are you willing to cut your vacation short because of an emergency with his family?

Archived