9200 Grand Ocean View

reneeadams

Just booked this cabin on the Conquest. The pictures I have seen show a railing outside the window. Someone said that was an area for crew. On the deck plans

I dont see how it is accessible. Has anyone stayed in these cabins and have information.

Just booked this cabin on the Conquest. The pictures I have seen show a railing outside the window. Someone said that was an area for crew. On the deck plans

I dont see how it is accessible. Has anyone stayed in these cabins and have information.

These will be NEW cabins after her dry dock.

Valor has the cabins now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1355598&highlight=valor+scenic+ocean+view

Here is a thread about the ones on Valor.

I just switched to 9201 (which is identical to 9200) on our Conquest sailing! Very excited! I read on another post the railing was only kept for appearance. I was willing to take that chance. Looks like a beautiful room!

Enjoy! :D

I was on 9201 on the Valor, that railing is for the crew when they clean the window which I am sure is only when they are in there home port, even if someone was cleaning that window I don't think they could see in, enjoy your room! No room on a cruise ship will ever be the same after that room!

I was on 9201 on the Valor, that railing is for the crew when they clean the window which I am sure is only when they are in there home port, even if someone was cleaning that window I don't think they could see in, enjoy your room! No room on a cruise ship will ever be the same after that room!

I know. I am soooooo excited!!!!! Do you have pics of bathroom. So the area in front of those rooms is not some "secret balcony you can go out on?

Thanks for your input

These will be NEW cabins after her dry dock.

Valor has the cabins now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1355598&highlight=valor+scenic+ocean+view

Here is a thread about the ones on Valor.

I know. I am soooooo excited!!!!! Do you have pics of bathroom. So the area in front of those rooms is not some "secret balcony you can go out on?

Thanks for your input

See the link I posted for pictures. There is no secret deck on Lido. The Scenic OV are extended out where that deck was.

Archived