Who's Name??

Razorbackfan2010

So we have decided to let my daughter take a friend on our upcoming cruise in March. This cruise is her senior trip so my parents are also going with us. We currently have my DH, DD, and myself booked in our room and my parents are booked in a seperate room. I figured the easiest thing to do would just be to add the friend to my parents room as the third person. My question is, when I get the notorized letter from the childs parents do I need to have the paperwork give me permission to take the child out of the country or since she will be booked in my parents room would they need to list my parents instead? Sorry if this is a confusing question I just want to make sure we have no problems.

As long as she is with you. It will be fine. She will be considered in your party. We took My DD and her frined on a graduation cruise and got the letter.... nobody even questioned it or wanted to see it. Definitely get it though. Better safe than sorry. We even had them in their own room down the hall from ours. No problems at all.

Are you booking 2 rooms for 6 people? Where are the girls sleeping? If they are both in your room then book her in your room. You need to make sure you have the right size rooms.

You might want to rethink that. DD and friend would surely rather be together. And if friend doesn't know your parents that would be awkward for her to say the least. If indeed you do decide to split them up, I assume friend knows you better than she knows your parents, if she knows them at all. Perhaps DD should stay with her grandparents and friend with you. But I'd think, even considering 4 is a crowd in one cabin, you'd want both daughter and friend with you so they can be together.

Archived