T-shirt decoration on 3 night Ensenada cruise?

Luxuriate

We did a 3 day Ensenada/Catalina cruise. My daughter and my wife and I dislike Camp Carnival, but my sister's kids loves it. AND...she painted a shirt that trip. If that helps? I think it was on the Paradise.

I will add Ensenada has become one of our favorite ports we have done. Wonderful folks in town, the absolute best street food, bar none of any cruise stop we have done. We walked miles inland away from the ship and ate at many street carts making seafood cerviche, shark tacos etc...we even toured the fish market in town by the water.....Ensenada has been our favorite Mexican stop so far, after 3 cruises and two trips to Rio Granda area of Texas and driving across.

Will my eight year-old get to decorate a t-shirt on our Veteran's Day week end cruise on the Inspiration? Every other cruise he has been on there has been a t-shirt decoration time.

You could ask for someone to post a Camp Carnival Funtimes for the 3-day cruises. John H might have them.

I will add Ensenada has become one of our favorite ports we have done. Wonderful folks in town, the absolute best street food, bar none of any cruise stop we have done. We walked miles inland away from the ship and ate at many street carts making seafood cerviche, shark tacos etc...we even toured the fish market in town by the water.....Ensenada has been our favorite Mexican stop so far, ...

Askimdog, where did you walk inland and what did you see/experience that far in? Also can you remember where the street carts were? I will be doing my first Ensenada cruise soon. Thanks for any info.

We followed much of this video:

Our fave was the La Guerensa (sp) place shown

We also loved the Carnitas Ramirez place with the best carnitas we ever had.

Finally the El Fenix for the shark tacos ..

we did all 3. We just went way inland with a map, stopped in for a beer here and there and wandered with these 3 places as goals. We found wonderful stores where we saw no other tourists, ran across a tortilla factory etc.. Stopped at some local bakery as well.

In general, these 3 places, which are in the video, as well as the fish market was our goal.

Archived