priority check-in OPT Sydney

pax2

Thanks Tillydog,

Is that the Wilson's carpark?

We have prebooked that for Saturday's drop off as our family will be staying for a few hours.

I'll get them to prebook parking for our return too.

No not Wilson's carpark. If your friends drive down Hickson Rd, past the OPT and the Park Hyatt Hotel, go under the Harbour Bridge and just go round the bend in the road, there is metered parking there. Just depends I guess on what works out cheaper for them. If on your return, all they're doing is picking up, I personally wouldnt use a carpark like Wilsons!

hth! :)

I know who you mean...............takes her job very seriously but a nice lady once you get to know her

She was very stressed and we were travelling with grandma who needed a wheelchair to disembark. We used it to the kerb and then gave it back, so there was no way we could of moved up the kerb and I explained that to the lady, who then apologised.

I completed a survey today with RCI and made some suggestions re boarding times. I referrd to the email that they send to passengers 2-3 weeks before travelling advising what time you can board based on your deck number. I suggested that they could provide this at the time of making the reservation / payment so we can possible make our travel arrangements around this. Of course some will ignore it but its an idea and gets info to people sooner rather than later!

She was very stressed and we were travelling with grandma who needed a wheelchair to disembark. We used it to the kerb and then gave it back, so there was no way we could of moved up the kerb and I explained that to the lady, who then apologised.

I completed a survey today with RCI and made some suggestions re boarding times. I referrd to the email that they send to passengers 2-3 weeks before travelling advising what time you can board based on your deck number. I suggested that they could provide this at the time of making the reservation / payment so we can possible make our travel arrangements around this. Of course some will ignore it but its an idea and gets info to people sooner rather than later!

That is a good idea, as when we booked we had no i idea about any particular boarding times. And fly into Sydney by 10am, so of course we are going to go to the port. We would have been up since 4am to get the flight, so the sooner we get on the ship the better. But had we known about deck times earlier we could have booked later flights.

Archived