Freedom of the Seas Adventure Ocean/Compass

durangokid

I have searched and cannot find fairly recent Compass / Adventure Ocean information for western Caribbean for Freedom of the Seas. The newest I can find are dated 2011. Does anyone have or can get for me more current Compasses? We are taking grandson age 10 and granddaughter age 8 (at the time of the cruise) on FOS Halloween 2013. They have cruised on Carnival and loved Camp Carnival but are a little older and I would like to prepare them for what to expect. Grandson is on the autism spectrum but very high-functioning and the better prepared he is, the better he does.

I would be willing to pay postage/handling costs within the US. Please let me know. Appreciate any and all help!

(originally posted on RCI board and now posted here - thought maybe family cruisers would be able to help - thanks!)

If no one else responds with a more recent compass than 2011 for Freedom, you can show him the 2011. We have been doing RCI with kids for years and AO generally stays the same for the main activities.

There will always be a pirate parade, talent show, gaga ball, etc

Also - there will always be kid dinners and AO at the private islands.

Archived