New Terminal Security

ncshp955

I am wondering about the new terminal at PC and what type of security a person goes through. Is it like the airports now or what? I typically get pulled aside at the airports when I have to go through the new x-ray machines since I have had surgery and had to have an implant as part of the procedure, so I usually get patted down also. No big deal to me but I do allow extra time now. Just wondering if I need to worry about this at PC before boarding.

I have artificial knees and have to go through the pat down every time at PC. Not knowing what your surgery was for, if you have to do pat down at an airport, unless using the full body scan, it's likely you will have to do this at the airport.

It doesn't take that long at PC and the people are quite nice. I say that having not used the new terminal, but will in 3 weeks.

I have artificial knees and have to go through the pat down every time at PC. Not knowing what your surgery was for, if you have to do pat down at an airport, unless using the full body scan, it's likely you will have to do this at the airport.

It doesn't take that long at PC and the people are quite nice. I say that having not used the new terminal, but will in 3 weeks.

I had lap band surgery and with all the new body scan machines it looks like I have tubes and a container in me so I get patted down. No metal so if it is not a body scan I might not have to worry about it. I keep hoping that they will get used to what it looks like and not worry about it but like I said before it is no big deal. Better safe than sorry.

I was at the new terminal in September and was pulled aside. Apparently the new equipment is highly sensitive and picked up something...my prosthetic leg. A quick pat and scan with a hand held device and we were on our way. The ship's scanner also picked it up and had to go thru pat down every time I reboarded. Simple and quick process.

Archived