Where does Sea Princess dock in Sydney?

Mimg Pao

The last time we were in Sydney, we docked at the harbour bridge near the Opera House - a fab location. In looking at my cruise personalizer, I see that we now dock at:

Barangaroo, Wharf 5, Hickson Road, Sydney

I have no idea where this is. We are staying in the Darling Harbour area and would appreciate someone letting me know where Barangaroo is and how far from Darling Harbour.

Lynne

It's been a few years since I traveled to Australia, but I believe the wharf you mention is right at Darling Harbor. I'm certain some of the Aussies on this site will be able to confirm.

The last time we were in Sydney, we docked at the harbour bridge near the Opera House - a fab location. In looking at my cruise personalizer, I see that we now dock at:

I have no idea where this is. We are staying in the Darling Harbour area and would appreciate someone letting me know where Barangaroo is and how far from Darling Harbour.

Lynne

Barrangaroo is undergoing major redevelopment work and is not a pretty sight at the moment. This facility will close after end Feb and a new cruise terminal for ships that can fit under the harbour bridge will open at White Bay directly opposite the bay from Wharf 5.

Depending on which hotel you are staying at, you will either have a short walk or taxi (probably taxi)

Lynne

Have embarked twice from here. Depending on where your hotel is one can walk. If you are on the opposite side of the creek, cross the pyrmont bridge and walk around the water. If on the city side, walk down Hickson rd. If on the city side and you walk down to Kings wharf, you will have to walk back to Hickson Rd where the enterance is. Hope this helps. k

Archived