is an 11:30am flight home too early ?

phyzz

I made a boo boo and booked an 1130am flight for our return . I thought I had made it for the next day not the day we debark.

We will be on the Disney Wonder returing to Miami at 730 ? I know it usually takes about an hour to do customs and port stuff --

do you think we can make it to MIA in time ????

typically everyone is off the ship by 9:30 so you'd have to be in one of the very early groups to get off and hope for no glitches. I'm not sure they could guarantee that you'd be in one of the early groups and I'm not sure how they assign the times you're getting off. I'd call and see. Anything is possible but just to be sure, I'd look into changing.

Good for your. Most likelyhood about 90% of the time an 11:30 flight would be ok, but...sometimes delays do occur. I have been on a ship with disembarkation scheduled to begin at 08:00 but did not even begin until a little after 9:00 because they were waiting for ONE foreign national to check in with customs and they paged the guest what seemed to be about every 10 minutes to report.

I have also be waiting to embark a ship which arrived at noon instead of 07:00 due to weather. It was intense watching the scramble trying to get everyone off the ship and on their way.

I always prefer to be safe than be in the 10% that a delay occurred and caused a missed flight.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

Archived