Review (Not Live) of Rhapsody of the Seas - 23 Oct to 4 Nov 2012

Miamia65

How did you go about arranging the bridge tour? We are in a grand suite on Rhapsody June 2013 and I recall reading that's something you can arrange. Not sure if available to all guests or just suite guests? I don't know. But either way, I'd love to get a bridge tour!

How did you go about arranging the bridge tour? We are in a grand suite on Rhapsody June 2013 and I recall reading that's something you can arrange. Not sure if available to all guests or just suite guests? I don't know. But either way, I'd love to get a bridge tour!

Talk to the Concierge early in the cruise about the bridge tour.

Talk to the Concierge early in the cruise about the bridge tour.

And if you get a response that its up to the captain and i have to wait for an email from him, dont despair your name/s will be on the list and if it happens the concierge will let you know and an invite will arrive in your stateroom.

You will be asked to meet at a certain place on the ship, you will be scanned by security staff and asked to turn on your camera to prove that it is a camera. Dont take a bag as it will be checked as well. It is very informal and was 30 minutes duration, nice chat to the captain and photo opportunity!

Thanks Miamia65 for your response. The RFS is sold out. I am looking at other options at the moment.

Oh bugger did you ask about cabin 8000, its the first forward cabin on deck 8 port side, was added during drydock. There isnt a balcony but it has a large glass window. My son who didnt go inside saw the cabin from the door and said it was good, its a 2 bedroom family suite or some name like that!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wife and i have just paid deposit for Sydney to Hawaii April 16 nights 2014 cruise first time on the Rhapsody booked deck 4 outside cabin....

What are the chances of free upgrades with Royal Carribean Cruises we have

sailed with Princess and PO with getting 1 free upgrade....

I am trying to find a link anyone else going on this cruise in 2014....

Plan to stay 5 nights in Oahu travel agents quotes are a bit pricey anyone have any good clean hotels in mind please... Thanks

Wife and i have just paid deposit for Sydney to Hawaii April 16 nights 2014 cruise first time on the Rhapsody booked deck 4 outside cabin....

What are the chances of free upgrades with Royal Carribean Cruises we have

sailed with Princess and PO with getting 1 free upgrade....

I am trying to find a link anyone else going on this cruise in 2014....

Plan to stay 5 nights in Oahu travel agents quotes are a bit pricey anyone have any good clean hotels in mind please... Thanks

Here si a link to your roll call. These are the people on Cruise Critic that are going on that specific cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1664066

Archived