Splendor room 8311

SandS204ever

Just got our room assignment for a Inside Guarantee. To me it looks like a good location, mid ship deck 8, however its right below lido and the pool area (good or bad???)

Went into this saying we were not going to let room location spoil any part of the trip ... and we wont just wondering if we lucked out and got a good room for a Guarantee.

We were in the same area on the Splendor, only with a balcony room. ABSOLUTELY LOVED the location. Heard no noise whatsoever. Quick and easy to run to the room rather than use the public restroom, refill drinks, or whatever. I wouldn't change locations and we would rebook the center of that floor again in a heartbeat. We loved the Splendor. Enjoy your cruise.

We were in the same area on the Splendor, only with a balcony room. ABSOLUTELY LOVED the location. Heard no noise whatsoever. Quick and easy to run to the room rather than use the public restroom, refill drinks, or whatever. I wouldn't change locations and we would rebook the center of that floor again in a heartbeat. We loved the Splendor. Enjoy your cruise.

Great, the more I was reading the more I read that we would hear deck chairs all day and night. During the day we could care less, and I could care less at night but the wife might lol.

As for location it looked great :) Fingers crossed we dont hear the pool area all night long. Besides if there is a party up there theres a good chance we will be at it lol. We are going for a good time anyways.

Archived