3 huge RCCL ships at FLL on Dec 8

Good luck with that - when we debarked from the Liberty the day the Oasis was also docked - it took us 90 minutes to get off the ship and thru customs. So plan on being one of the first one's off the ship so there is no lines. I guess there aren't enough agents to process everyone with that many ships in port.

Wow....we arrived on Oasis that day, and saw Liberty there as well. We left the ship around 9, and we were in the cab by 9:25. Love the terminal that Oasis and Allure use. We've never had issues at that terminal. We have had issues at the other ones, however.

Peter

Now this is making me more worried about flying in and cruising on 12/8!! I always come in a day early but we just couldn't this time.

I really hope everything goes smoothly as this is my DH's first cruise and my 3rd. My 1st on RCCL Wish us luck!

Ditto! My mom and I are flying in to board Liberty on 12/8. This is my mom's first RCCL cruise. I sure hope everything goes smoothly. We have a 6AM flight out of Atlanta so I hope there's no delay. If not, we should be fine.

Archived