Is this possible? NCL Card Points Question

Izzybeff

I want to know if it's possible for me to book a mini suite, use 20,000 points to buy the 4 category upgrade to book an aft facing suite and qualify for the $300 onboard credit for booking a suite more than 9 months out.

Has anyone done this or will it not work because your not booking the suite up front. Would be a sweet deal if it worked.

I want to know if it's possible for me to book a mini suite, use 20,000 points to buy the 4 category upgrade to book an aft facing suite and qualify for the $300 onboard credit for booking a suite more than 9 months out.

Has anyone done this or will it not work because your not booking the suite up front. Would be a sweet deal if it worked.

Sorry that is not possible. I just got this off the BOA website:

Offer may be used by individuals, participants in qualified group bookings, by single guests and for use with third and fourth guest bookings. Upgrades vary per ship, sail date, category and cabin capacity. Stateroom upgrades are subject to availability. NCL reserves the right to assign upgrade stateroom at their discretion. The number of 3rd and 4th occupancy staterooms are limited and based on availability. Suites & Mini-Suites are excluded. Categories not combinable with upgrades: N, M, L, HH, H, BE, BI, BH, BF.

It is really meant for inside to OV or OV to Balcony.

It would be a sweet deal though.

Sorry that is not possible. I just got this off the BOA website:

Offer may be used by individuals, participants in qualified group bookings, by single guests and for use with third and fourth guest bookings. Upgrades vary per ship, sail date, category and cabin capacity. Stateroom upgrades are subject to availability. NCL reserves the right to assign upgrade stateroom at their discretion. The number of 3rd and 4th occupancy staterooms are limited and based on availability. Suites & Mini-Suites are excluded. Categories not combinable with upgrades: N, M, L, HH, H, BE, BI, BH, BF.

It is really meant for inside to OV or OV to Balcony.

It would be a sweet deal though.

Thanks! I figured it would be too good to be true if it worked.

Archived