Sooo....who is going to share their recent California Coastal Patters? Please?

cvpends

I went April of this year we went to SB, SF, SD and Ensanada. if you give me a few days i can scan them and email them to you.
The April 2012 itinerary is not the same as the current itinerary. That was SB, SF, SD and Ensenada while the current itinerary is SF (overnight), SB, Catalina, SD and Ensenada.

I went April of this year we went to SB, SF, SD and Ensanada. if you give me a few days i can scan them and email them to you.

So sweet of you! I wouldn't worry about going through the effort on your part, however, as the itinerary has changed so much. Thanks anyway!!

The April 2012 itinerary is not the same as the current itinerary. That was SB, SF, SD and Ensenada while the current itinerary is SF (overnight), SB, Catalina, SD and Ensenada.

Absolutely correct, I should have specified. The new itinerary started this October, and I would love to see the Patters from those who have enjoyed the new itinerary. Looking forward to March..... :D

• 2 weeks later...
Link to video from the 10/13 Coastal.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=35978326

Loved the video! Thanks for sharing!

I would still love to see recent California Coastal patters, if anyone has them. It's a fairly unique itinerary with no sea days, so I think the scheduled activities will be different from other itins. Are there any recent CA coastal cruisers who are willing to share :) ?

We don't save Pitter Patters but since this cruise, which we took in October, has so many port days, there wasn't a lot happening on the ship during the day, which is typical.

Our experience has been that, if you want to stay on the ship on a port day, be prepared to just relax.

Loved the video! Thanks for sharing!

I would still love to see recent California Coastal patters, if anyone has them. It's a fairly unique itinerary with no sea days, so I think the scheduled activities will be different from other itins. Are there any recent CA coastal cruisers who are willing to share :) ?

Thank BILL-WI. I just posted a link to his original post.

• 1 month later...

I would love to see Patters from the new California Coastal route on the Sapphire. Do any of you have them? sjfrany, would you be willing to mail them to me? I could scan them, and mail them back....let me know. Thanks to all!

Archived